1. Where did you hear about us? If online please specify.
2. What is your name and what city and province/state do you reside in? What type of home do you live in?
3. Who is in your immediate family living with you? Pets and humans.
4. Does anyone in your home suffer from pet allergies? Have you owned a dog before?
5. Is your back yard fully fenced in? If you answered no, how will you keep your dog safe and secure while outside your home?
6. What breed are you inquiring about? Have you done research on the breed? Why are you interested in this breed? Are you interested in a male or female? Why?
7. If you were to move in the future, what would happen to your dog?
8. How would you describe your household? (loud, busy, quiet, ect) What is your family’s activity level?
9. Are you prepared to take the 10 plus year commitment a dog requires?
10. What do you believe are the most important responsibilities when caring for a dog?
11. Have you or your family ever surrendered a pet? If yes, why?
12. Are you financially stable? If your dog became injured, sick or needed a special diet/medication or therapy would you be able to accommodate their needs financially?
13. A non-breeding and spay/neuter contract must be signed with every puppy that is adopted. Is this something you are okay with?
14. What do you and your partner (if applicable) do for a living?
15. How do you plan to train and socialize your pup? Do you plan on going to puppy classes/training? If no, why not?
16. Please provide a phone number preferably a cell phone so I can send you pictures if needed!
17. This application has been filled out truthfully with all information provided. Do you agree?
18. Please note I have become aware my replies have been going to Junk or Spam. I am very good at getting back to applicants so if you haven't heard from me in a few days check your spam or junk folder! I will try and text applicants additionally to let them know I have replied back to their form. Thank you.